we arranged voting about facebook
it was much more easier faster becoz it was very much simple and the best lies in simplicity
i like old facebook homepage back and easier for me.
I like the old facebook much better because it was so much easier to use....We don't get all of our friends status updates with this new one
simplicity is good and complication with a lot of time wasting implements are not good. Old facebook is easier to use for everyone.
Psbuak good in any situation at first I missed sleep but I got used to fun to meet new friends to play at all statuses Psbuak the most pleasant social network
5 comments to Facebook:
it was much more easier faster becoz it was very much simple and the best lies in simplicity
i like old facebook homepage back and easier for me.
I like the old facebook much better because it was so much easier to use....We don't get all of our friends status updates with this new one
simplicity is good and complication with a lot of time wasting implements are not good. Old facebook is easier to use for everyone.
Psbuak good in any situation at first I missed sleep but I got used to fun to meet new friends to play at all statuses Psbuak the most pleasant social network
Post a Comment